CLEANSING - PURIFYING - MANIFESTING
In ancient Egypt, the honey was considered tears of the god Ra and was used as an offering to the gods by man. For the Greeks, honey was an elixir for longevity while the Romans used it to raise the creative vibrations. To light a ritual beeswax candle is to light a flame of pure light for change.
For this ritual we recommend Ritual Beeswax Candles, Copal Altar Blend and Rose & Frankincense Incense Sticks.
GUIDE - COSMIC LIGHT
- In a beeswax candle ritual, you can work with powerful light energies and open portals so your intentions and goals can move more freely.
- Be clear about what you are asking for but also be ready to receive what comes to you.
- Prepare the place where you will perform the ritual with care. Choose a room where you feel comfortable and decorate it with objects that represent you.
- Light an incense stick that raises the energy vibrations in the room.
- Feel free to create a creative altar around the light with crystals, stones, dried herbs and flowers.
- Write down on a small piece of paper if there is something in particular you are looking for answers about or want to get in touch with and place on the altar.
- Lose your gaze in the burning flame for a moment and allow the power of the fire to guide you while providing warmth, security and protection.
- Extinguish the candle by blowing out the flame and finish by thanking Mother Earth for her benevolent powers and energy.