In this guide, you can read more about how you can use clay and incense in a ritual to cleanse your body and soul of negative emotions and energies. Apply the mud as a cleansing "lubrication" to the body to dissolve and come into contact with troublesome events stuck in the body.
For this ritual we recommend the entire Ritual Clay Powder from Espíritu Santo and all forms of Palo Santo incense .
Earth Ritual Guide
Grounding & Purifying Clay Mask
1. Create an atmosphere in the room for the ritual. Decide on the light you want in the room and put on a playlist of music that conveys the mood you want to create.
2. Light a selected incense stick and let the smoke cleanse both you and the room of negative energies. Remember that the smoke is powerful and as long as the stick burns, the smoke carries and conveys your wishes.
3. Mix up your ritual mask, use the clay powder and mix according to the recipe below.
4. Get in touch with your body, let it guide you to the music and apply the clay where you instinctively feel it is grounding, cleansing and beneficial for you in this moment.
5. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Use the time in exactly the way that feels right for you. Maybe you want to write something, dance or just enjoy pure relaxation
6. Rinse well or use a damp towel to remove the mask
7. Thank yourself and Mother Earth for her magical powers.
Recipe Face & Body Clay Mask
- Mix 1 tablespoon of clay powder with 3 tablespoons of water or rose water in a bowl.
- For a creamier and more moisturizing mask, add a few drops of almond oil or any essential oil according to your needs and desired energy vibrations. Lavender for a slightly calmer feeling, orange for uplifting or myrrh for the ultimate grounding effect.